Sample Text

7/14/2014

THUNDER-STORM1

THUNDER-STORM1

They say that one should only get positives from when his critics spray him with negativity. That is exactly what I did and I ''DANIYAL SHEIKH'' bring to you my first ever & new ROM for the Qmobile Noir A2 “THUNDERSTORM1”. I must say that I am very pleased with this effort as I was getting a lot of criticism since the time I said I’ll be making it. I hope the members who criticized my efforts will eat poop and download this ROM of mine. 

Some features and screenshots of the ROM are mentioned below:-

''Screeshots are below '' 



There are too many features in this ROM u will discover when u flash ''THUNDERSTORM1'' but i m telling u some of them below

* Fully tweaked with build.prop tweaks 

* Added init.d scripts support

* Added ''GPS'' ability 

* Added "FLASH PLAYER'' for running HD videos and games easily

* SONY BRAVIA ENGINE for sharp images 
* SONY XLOUD ENGINE
* THUNDERSTORM scripts by Daniyal(me) for loopy smoothness and overall performance.
* Customed ics themed ROM
* New Bootanimation & Shutanimation
* and much more features which makes my ROM '''THE BEST".

STEPS TO FLASH THUNDERSTORM1
1:- Download ROM from above link.
2:- Copy ''THUNDERSTORM1.zip'' to ur sdcard & turn off the phone.
3:- Now go to cwm recovery and first do a factory reset then wipe cache and dalvik cache.
4:- Now go install update from sdcard and select THUNDERSTORM1.zip and hit ok 
5:- Let it complete & please be patient it could take 5 mints to boot.
6:- Enjoy THUNDERSTORM1 by DANIYAL SHEIKH
7:- Now open this thread & hit thanks for me nd show ur support 



NOTE :-

I have Qmobile A2 v2 phone but i hv v3's firmware flashed in my phone so if u bricked ur A2 , em not responsible but i know i will run on A2 v2 nd also the users of Fly IQ245+ can use this rom.if u bricked ur phone any case restore ur backup,

It is fully ics custom themed and upgraded to 2.3.7 from 2.3.6